Friday, January 31, 2014

coloring book- close up part II


As you probably noticed last posts I wrote in polish. Juhej- finally something in my language.
I introduced some pictures I made togehter with a friend of mine- Guillermo, ana artist from Argentina living and creating in Slovenija. We decided to make something together. He likes colours I am using in my paintings so we choose puting his lines and my colours togehter in one.
I felt like in big "coming back to past" when I got my "coloring book" from Guillermo:)
And this is next part of this what came out of this project.
The next step is framing all pictures in tekstile, batik frames made by Guillermo, and making an exhibition. I will inform you about the opening.
Enjoy this colorfull candy-pictures:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be glad to read your comment :)