Thursday, August 15, 2013

postcards from holidays


It was so great time we had on our honey-days! We decided to share our happines with our dearest by sending them postcards with our greetings and hugs. I decided to paint postcards by myself. Unfortuntely we didn't have enough time to send our greetings to everyone we wished to (or rather I didn't have enough time to paint so many pictures:). So we wish to share our beautiful time on Hvar with you now, dear friends. Here are our postcards with big sunny hugs from Hvar - our greetings from us to you! enjoy!





Maybe some of you got the one from this postcards by mail?  :-)



While I was painting and writting postcards on a beach in Zavala, my Husband was enjoying coffee and a daily newspaper (and of course taking some nice pictures of me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be glad to read your comment :)