Monday, December 2, 2013

handmade hearts



It is definetely not the end of my sewing. In true it is just a begining :) I hope it is - the time will show the true:) As you already know (from  the post here) by now I have been sewing everything by hands (not only the real HANDmade, but also real HARDcore:). It takes a lot of time but it gives a lot of satisfaction as well. But now I am planning to revel with a sewing machine I borrowed from a friend of mine. Wish me luck and a lot of patience:)
Today some hearts. I wish to make a heart-mobile to hang it above the table/bed/baby basket.





Some other things have taken my attention lately, so hearts are waiting for their turn and hangig as a garland above our huge, blue couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be glad to read your comment :)