Monday, December 23, 2013

christmas card


10 days have already gone sice I wrote last post. It was crazy, beautiful time and it happened a lot, a lot, a lot of amazing things. Our life has changed :) It has changed for better :)
Sice I have a little- big Miracle in my life now, I cannot promise I will be writting very regulary for next few weeks. 

But I can assure you that I will update my blog as often as it is posiible. I have already prepared some pictures and toy-posts for you, so stay tuned:)

By that time I wish you a beautiful Christmas time full of love, love, love! 
Because what counts is Love.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! And many nice moments. Take care.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie!
      all the best also for you! be good! :)

      Delete

I will be glad to read your comment :)