Friday, December 6, 2013

two creatures


Lately my days I can titled as "waiting". 
And no - I am not impatient... 
I am just tired a little bit...
But waiting has also it's good points. For example The Time. The time I can spend on many different things. Unfortunately I cannot be as active as I used to be (although I am doing my best). Some of you also know that I am not as sociable as I used to be (don't worry- "I will be back" :). I've found happines in simple, quiet daily living and simple things. As you already know I start to explore sewing. For obvious reasons I started to enjoy sewing toys. And I have to admit one thing: I have really no idea why I haven't discovered it before...?!?!
Today I want to show you some of my last handicrafts (some things I did before you can see HERE, HERE and HERE).
Don't ask me what's this. Isn't it obvious?
Please use your imagination or ask your children - they will explain you everything :)
Polish readers can have some associations with "Bromba i inni", a book by Maciej Wojtyszko and one of characters called Fikander:)
Now those two funny creatures are impatiently waiting to play:)










3 comments:

I will be glad to read your comment :)