Tuesday, November 26, 2013

sometimes sun, sometimes rain




I like handmade stuff. I do appreciate handmade things.
Handmade presents - they have this special value. 
I like handmade toys. Sometimes I get sick looking at this awful plastic rubbish in shops...I wish our Little One has nice toys and as less plastic as it's possilbe (if nowadays it is possible...) 

As you already know (if you don't just read here), lately I start to enjoy sewing. As I don't have a sewing machine everything is REALLY HANDMADE (and yes, holes in my fingers are the best proof...)

For good start something "to chew" for the Youngest :)
Sun and Cloud. That is life- sometimes sun, sometimes rain.
Learning from the very begining ;-)




4 comments:

  1. Piękne zabawki! I te metki, tasiemki - to co maluchy kochają najbardziej. Gratuluję pomysłu i realizacji :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ach, dziekuje:)
      pomysły poki co w sieci wyszperane, ale i swoich mam co nie miara i tylko czekaja na realizacje (i maszyne do szycia...bo palce jednak sie przydadza do jeszcze innych rzeczy...;)
      pozdrawiam! :)

      Delete
  2. chyba się zainspiruję :) Hugs for both of you and you little one from us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inspiracje wskazane:)
      a takie szycie to prawdziwa terapia zajeciowa ;)
      usciski dla Was!

      Delete

I will be glad to read your comment :)