Monday, November 25, 2013

a new activity... sewing

Lately I had a very unusuall mess on my desk... 
It reminds me on my grandfather who was a tailor. 
I loved to play in his workshop, hiding in wardrobes full of materials. I loved to explore those shelves filled with threads and needles. Boxes with colorfull gumbs were for me like treasure chests. This specific sound of old, foot-power Singer sewing mahine and my gradnfather wearing his thick glasses, patiently bending over cloth patterns...
I start to enjoy a new activity - SEWING. I' ve started my adventure with...toys :) I am not sure in which direction it will evolve but for now I really enjoy it:) I have so many ideas in my head...stay tuned. New things are coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be glad to read your comment :)