Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Slovenian seaside and malvazija


After a few extremly beautifull, sunny, hot days here in Ljubljana we have a very, but really VERY rainy time now. Ok, let's be honest it is not really "time"... it's just one day (by now), but it was completely enough for me to feel autumn depperession. Honestly! I don't know what happened to me, but suddenly I feel like a baloon treated with a neddle.... all power went out of me. 
Even another cup of coffee din't work. Instead of doing something positive all day I was walking around like a ghost washed out of energy and without any sign of optimisem...

I hope we will go to a seaside soon. I long for sea! Salty skin, salty hair, seaguls, white wine malvazija and this amazing smell in the air... I think we should move to the south;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be glad to read your comment :)