Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a talk with David

A little bit longer than year ago I met David and Ellen - best friends of my dear Edward and Kerry.
We spent a very nice time on some trips, picnics and talks.
One of those I remember the most. It took place in Slovenjan in Blejski Vintgar. After a long walk along beautiful river David started a talk:
- Do you know what does the english word "stupid" mean?- he asked.
- Yes, I do. - I answered
- Do you know what does the english word "idiot" mean? - He asked.
- Yes, I do. - I was a little bit puzzled.
- Do you know what does "fucking, stupid idiot" mean?- He asked once again.
- Yes, I do. - I was already confused...
- Your ex-boyfriend is fucking, stupid idiot... And p l e a s e, remember this!

thank you David :-)


2 comments:

  1. made me smile.. lovely :) (and yes, blejski vintgar is a nice place)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nataša :-) It made me smile too, and it helps me a lot in that moment of my life ;-)
      greetings :)

      Delete

I will be glad to read your comment :)